Well, Hubby took his PT test yesterday, but he didn’t pass. Don’t start getting upset, though, because I have good news! I talked to Hubby and he said that he got better information on this Med Board precess. I should’ve known better than to believe anything that Uncle Sam says since he changes his mind so often.
So here’s the news: (1) He still has 2 more weeks to pass a PT test and (2) if he doesn’t pass then he’s not automatically medically discharged, he will still have 6-18 months to go through the process. However, it will be more and more difficult for him to keep from getting discharged.
So even though it’s not the greatest news, it’s better than what it was.I know the kids are excited:
Hubby did say that his performance was much better than it has been for a while now and he added at least 30 seconds to his run. This is awesome!
I want to thank everyone for praying for and supporting us. I really do cherish all of you. Please continue to pray and I will get more updates up as we go through this situation.
- The Possibility of Hubby Being Medically Discharged
- 30 Days Down Memory Lane Day #23: Hubby’s Return From Iraq And A Year Of Financial Stress
- 30 Days Down Memory Lane Day #1: Meeting Hubby
- 30 Days Down Memory Lane Day #20: Visiting Hubby Once Last Time Before He Left For Iraq
- 30 Days Down Memory Lane Day #22: Moving Back To Texas And Preparing For Hubby’s Return